Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Am: The Hunger Cure






When you know yourself you don't need anything, everything you want is right there. It is an illusion to believe that anything you need is outside of yourself. You are the ultimate author of your experience. Any thing that is wrong in your life is simply a product of your thoughts.

Such is the wisdom of the New Age. Deepak Chopra, a prominent self-help guru, has announced his solution to the problem of hunger in developing countries around the world.

Quoted in a recent interview Mr. Chopra said, "These starving kids around the globe only need to change the content of their thoughts in order to be fed, both spiritually and physically." Chopra further added, "This is why I have emphasized the need for self-knowledge. It is quite obvious to me that I drive a Mercedes and own homes all over the world because I know that I deserve it. It is because I know myself that I no longer need anything."

In this regard NGOs and governmental programs have adopted a new policy regarding world hunger.

As one volunteer stated, "We now no longer provide aid to these starving people. Instead we run workshops on the power of positive thinking, manifesting abundance, and self-knowledge. In this way, we will go to the root of the problem, which is that starving people are fundamentally retarded in a spiritual sense. Meaning that their external circumstances are a direct manifestation of their internal character."


No comments:

Post a Comment